Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Magnet Paper Dolls

I have been thinking about this pin for a while and finally remembered to pick up some magnetic sheets!

                                                                                           Source: onepearlbutton.com via Sarah on Pinterest

The tutorial was easy to follow and I only made one small change, I used regular printer paper.

The best part of this craft was picking out the clothes. I really would like to make the whole set but might wait until my daughter is a little older. The tins were 99 cents and fit the dolls perfectly!

Below is my version.  The picture on the right was when I tried to use the non-adhesive sheets and glue them myself. That turned out to be thick and the clothes didn't stick to the doll... should have followed the directions!


Great craft for kids 5+ to help make. Lots of fun looking through the old magazine pages and picking out outfits. These would make perfect stocking stuffers or toys to play with while traveling.


No comments:

Post a Comment