Friday, December 9, 2011

Sock Bun Curls

Pinterest has made my hair styles better and more varied. I was getting tired of the ponytail and the bun and now I have a whole page dedicated to hairstyles I can try. My favorite is the sock bun curl.
Sexy curls that require nothing more than a sock and sleep - right up my alley.

Here is the inspiration pin.

 


 
                                                                                              Source: aspottedpony.com via Wendi on Pinterest

The original post is clear and complete and has both video and pictures. I have done the donut version with the sock and I have also just rolled my hair around a sock and tied the ends of the sock into a knot. The latter version stays in my hair better but the donut version creates better curls. I think if I played with the thickness of the sock I could get it perfect!


Imagine your Christmas morning pictures this year with sexy super model hair (assuming you get to be in the pictures and aren't taking all of them)!

This pin deserves all five pins for making my hair look awesome with very little effort!

Have you tried sock bun curls? Did they work for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment