Sunday, January 29, 2012

Button Monogram


Pinned almost 82 thousand times is this version and others similar to it.  Looks easy, doesn't it?  Keep reading to see if it is:)

This was one of our most famed Cocktails and Crafts project and I am so pleased with how mine turned out.  The original pin was very concise and clear with it's instructions.  I found it easy to interpret her steps and her list of supplies was for the most part things you have lying around the house.

I bought my buttons at JoAnn Fabrics as I didn't have many lying around at all.  I also used fabric instead of card stock, and it worked perfectly.  My frame was one I picked up at the thrift store that was super cheap as it didn't have any glass.  PERFECT for this craft.  You can see my blog post about it here.  I chose a lowercase letter and I love it! 
I am giving this craft 5 pins!!! 
Even having a few cocktails didn't prevent this beauty from coming through.  Supplies are easily acquired at either your home, a thrifty or the fabric store.  From start to finish, you can complete this project in about an hour or so.  Have fun and give it a try today!


No comments:

Post a Comment