Monday, January 16, 2012

Caramel Popcorn

I will just cut to the chase on this one - 5 pins without a doubt. If we had a 6 pin rating this would earn it for sure. So easy to make and big crowd pleaser, this is my new go-to dish to bring to any party.

Here is the original pin.

 

                                                                                     Source: orangette.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest


The directions were very clear and I have made it twice now with perfect results. I doubled my second batch because it is that good and I know we will want more.

Normally I make my grandmother's molasses popcorn balls but since my husband isn't a big fan of molasses, I end up eating them all.  I still use her technique of putting the popcorn on the counter, and then fluff it up to make all the hard pieces fall to the bottom. I then move all the soft fluffy pieces to a wash bin and add the caramel.

So freakin' good, I may have to do the Shred again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment